We have the following glass processing equipment in our facility:
- Denver, 5 axis CNC machine (Italy): Used for milling, polishing, V grooving, finger-pull, drilling and beveling. Maximum glass size 90" x 144"
- Bovone, ELB-10/45 (Italy): Straight edge polishing and 0-45* miter on glass up to 2-1/2" thick.
- Cefla Finishing (Italy): Used for spraying/back-painting glass products. Maximum size 60" x 144"
- Tornati, Laminating machine (Italy): To laminate layers of glass for safety and decorative use. Maximum size 80" x 128" x 2 drawers
- Bottero, 353 BCS (Italy): CNC automatic glass cutting table. Maximum size 100" x 144"
- Zafferani Glas, Drill press (Italy): To drill glass products from 1/8" to 4" diameter holes.
- Zafferani Glas, Vertical Washer (Italy): Automatic glass washing machine.
- Mistral, 180 EV (Italy): Automatic sandblasting machine. Maximum size 144" x 72"
- AXYZ, Infinite CNC (Canada): Cutting, milling wood, plastics and non-ferrous metals. Maximum size 60" x 120"
With the help of the above listed equipment, we control the quality and the lead time of our glass/mirror products.