Crystal Glass and Mirror Corp., is a well-established family-owned business proudly serving the greater NY metro area.
When it comes to providing glass or mirror products for your home or business, Crystal Glass and Mirror Corp., is your number one source. We are fully equipped to manufacture and install custom shower doors and enclosures, storefronts, glass entrance systems, railing systems, "UV" bonding products, laminated glass, back-painted glass, table tops, wall-to-wall mirrors, sliding and swing closet doors, and many more custom glass and mirror products. Since June 2004, we have successfully completed a large variety of commercial and residential projects throughout the greater New York region.
We have the following glass processing equipment in our facility:
- Denver, 5 axis CNC machine (Italy): Used for milling, polishing, V grooving, finger-pull, drilling and beveling. Maximum glass size 90" x 144"
- Bovone, ELB-10/45 (Italy): Straight edge polishing and 0-45* miter on glass up to 2-1/2" thick.
- Cefla Finishing (Italy): Used for spraying/back-painting glass products. Maximum size 60" x 144"
- Tornati, Laminating machine (Italy): To laminate layers of glass for safety and decorative use. Maximum size 80" x 128" x 2 drawers
- Bottero, 353 BCS (Italy): CNC automatic glass cutting table. Maximum size 100" x 144"
- Zafferani Glas, Drill press (Italy): To drill glass products from 1/8" to 4" diameter holes.
- Zafferani Glas, Vertical Washer (Italy): Automatic glass washing machine.
- Mistral, 180 EV (Italy): Automatic sandblasting machine. Maximum size 144" x 72"
- AXYZ, Infinite CNC (Canada): Cutting, milling wood, plastics and non-ferrous metals. Maximum size 60" x 120"
With the help of the above listed equipment, we control the quality and the lead time of our glass/mirror products and stand out from the competition.
We hire only the most experienced and best glass installers in the area. Our personnel are experts in the field of glass and mirror craftsmanship. We guarantee the quality of the product and work you will receive!
The understated beauty of glass will lend elegance to your home or commercial space, and mirrors carefully placed will open and brighten small urban enclosures. We endeavor to satisfy our clientele with our fine aesthetic sensibility and excellent craftsmanship and have been doing just that for over 15 years. In fact, over 95% of our clients are referred by existing customers.